After what seems like permanently and with the vacations out of the method, Fortnite is lastly getting an upgrade in the kind of spot v11.40. Downtime for today’s upgrade has actually currently concluded and the spot is live, here’s whatever you require to understand:
- Presenting Sidegrading: the Heavy Attack Rifle returns.
- In non-competitive playlists, you can now utilize Upgrade Makers to “Sidegrade” your Attack Rifle into a Heavy Attack Rifle.
- Minimized product expenses for updating weapons at Upgrade Machines.
- Included the following products to Fight Laboratory:
- Flint-Knock Handgun (Typical and Unusual)
- Shockwave Grenade
- Impulse Grenade
- The iPad Pro (2018 release) now supports 120 FPS.
- Clickable thumbstick buttons (L3 and R3) are now functional on supported iOS controllers.
- Gamers’ Star Wars Accomplishments have actually gone back to the Tradition timeline.
- Dealt with a problem including the “F” essential not allowing correct motion after instructions was remapped to it.
- Dealt with a problem including modifying rapidly triggering gamers to stay in Edit mode.
- Falling Under a Hideout no longer triggers the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle’s crosshairs to vanish.
- Dealt with a problem including the “Visit different bus stops in a single match” Solution vs. Toxic substance Difficulty not tracking development for some bus stops.
- The Spectrum Contrail once again alters colors while in movement.
- Continued to make enhancements relating to FPS drops and hitching on mobile phones.
- Dealt with a problem including mobile gamers getting stuck in a loop on the Select Fire Mode screen.
- Dealt with a problem including console gamers being not able to advance through the gifting procedure if they did not have Two-Factor Authentication made it possible for.
SOURCE: Epic Games