The last upgrade of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 is now here with v11.50, including Unreal Engine’s Turmoil physics system and the return of Introduce Pads. In addition to this there’s a brand-new occasion beginning quickly, and Impressive will be launching information later on today.
Season 2 is anticipated to release Thursday, February 20 so remain tuned for teasers and news surrounding that, we’re anticipating it to be huge!
Here’s what you require to learn about today’s spot:
- The brand-new occasion begins quickly! Inspect back here later on today for more information.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Introduce Pad has actually been unvaulted.
- Carried out Unreal Engine’s Turmoil physics system, discussed formerly here.
- At launch, our objective is to make sure that Fortnite still seems like what you would anticipate. We’ll be carefully monitoring your feedback from the in-game Feedback tool for any concerns you might be experiencing.
- To report concerns through the in-game Feedback tool, choose Feedback in the primary menu and select Bug. We motivate you to put “Physics” in the subject line and consist of a succinct message in the body that precisely explains the problem(s) you’re experiencing.
- Dealt with a problem including some gamers’ conclusion of the “Search chests in a single match” Turmoil Increasing Obstacle not being conserved.
- The “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Obstacle now tracks development appropriately.
- The Sidegrading function is no longer present in competitive playlists. Its existence in these playlists was unintended, as kept in mind in our v11.40 post.
- Dealt with a problem including brand-new gamers on consoles having trouble matchmaking after very first connecting their Impressive account.
- Dealt with reports of iOS gamers triggering their gadget’s swipe-up function when attempting to push stock buttons.
SOURCE: Epic Games