The Fortnite v15.50 upgrade has actually been launched and will be the last of Fortnite Season 5, so let’s go through the informal spot notes. The unvaulted weapon today is the Quick Fire SMG.
We’re in the last stretch of Fortnite Season 5, with the v15.50 spot reported to be the last upgrade of the season. Legendary have actually validated some information for the spot, with 2 weeks left prior to Season 6.
So, let’s go through the brand-new material discovered by information miners, the anticipated bug repairs and updates can be found in the v15.50 upgrade, so you’ll have a much better concept of what’s coming when you introduce the video game on March 2.
Information of 3 restricted time modes have actually been exposed following this upgrade, called Timeless Loot, Bodyguard and Flooring is Lava Disarmed.
There is no main verification on which of these dripped LTMs have actually been consisted of in the upgrade, however here’s what we’ve got to anticipate…
Loot from previous seasons, prior to Chapter 2 even started, will be heading back to the world of Fortnite. According to HYPEX: “Classic Battle Royale loot comes to the new island!”
It will be fascinating to see how that a person plays out.
Flooring is Lava Disarmed
Here’s another LTM exposed as part of the upgrade, Flooring is Lava Disarmed.
According to iFireMonkey, the description for this is: “Avoid the dangerous lava! Once it starts rising, get to high ground. Take your best shot by throwing what you find.”
Seen listed below, from HYPEX, the Bodyguard LTM will offer each team a VIP and after that the bodyguards will be testified safeguard them.
VIPs will generate with a Legendary Handgun to safeguard themselves, in addition to a rechargeable restore grenade.
Defense and Products
The loot swimming pool has actually been modified somewhat with this brand-new material refresh, with the following been provided:
- Jelly Fish
- Rift Fish
- New Egg Launcher (Contributed to files, unreleased)
- Quick Fire SMG is back!
- Flight Knock Handgun, most likely for LazarBeam’s competition
The Hand Cannon has actually been risen, and while HYPEX has actually validated the brand-new Egg Launcher following the upgrade, it appears we’ll need to wait up until Easter for that to strike.
Bug repairs belong of any Fortnite upgrade, and v15.50 is no exception. Legendary are taking on some problems with this upgrade, consisting of a couple of enduring issues that have actually remained in the video game for a while.
Here are all of the bug repairs noted as “Fixed in Next Game Update” on the Fortnite Neighborhood Issues Trello board.
- Overall Bars looking like 0 when packing into a match with high latency.
- Rift Fish and Jellyfish momentarily handicapped.
- Cars and trucks not constantly dealing damage on effect.
- Snowy Floppers do not give Guard or Icy Feet.
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” problem.
- (STW) Escalation Modifier Damage Enthusiast does not buff Hero Abilities or Devices.
Week 14 difficulties (Legendary Missions)
Here’s the complete list of difficulties for Week 15 of Fortnite:
- Collect cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs
- Harvest vegetables and fruits
- Make bars to employ a character
- Check out various dining establishment kitchen areas
- Drive automobile from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park
- Drop off automobile at the filling station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner
- Drive automobile from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake
Follow all of the other modifications in spot v15.50 on Twitter @Bushcampers. We constantly publish all of the spot notes, leakages, and news coming out of the upgrade there, initially, so toss us a follow.
Image Credit: Legendary Games